It is a very good feeling to shift from the old home to the newly awaited home. But, the task of shifting is a stressful. You need to pack everything in an appropriate manner. It is important to make sure there is no breakage. If there are any liquid items, you must be careful in packing as this might lead to leakage. There are instances when you forget taking vital things. Thus, making a list is vital.
Top Checklist Required Before Stepping To a New Home
1. All important papersWhen you are moving to a new home, there must be some important papers of possession you must carry. Otherwise any one can ask you about what is the proof of your possession. The litters include:
- Blue print
- Agreement of development
- Letter of possession
- Power of attorney
- Commencement certificate
- Builder’s advocate letter
- Letter of allotment
2. Check the new houseBefore deciding to stay at the new home, it is important to check it in details. The builder or the broker may give you all rosy pictures. But, it is very important to verify by yourself. Check out the walls closely and see whether there are any cracks. Is the tile in a proper position? Is there cracks or damps?
3. Check the doorsAnother important check that you must do is the doors. This is where your security has a great concern. Check out whether the doors are easily opened and shut. Are the locks in each door working?
4. Check out the gasThese days, the cooking gas comes in a pipeline. If you too wish to enjoy the facility of the piped gas, check it before. Whether the quality of pipe is good? Is there a chance of leakage? It is very important to find out such points.
5. Check the amenitiesIt is very important to check all the amenities that your new home is supposed to have. It can be everything starting from the club house, swimming pool, jogging track, gymnasium, children’s playground, etc.
6. LiftIf you are going to stay in a multi storied apartment, it is very important to have a lift in it. Check out whether the lift that is allotted to you is working well. It is the time to check out the common areas that is linked with the floors. The checklist can help to find out whether the builder is doing right.
Read House construction blog India and get more information.