To travel does not necessarily mean to spend tons of money. Travelling doesn't have to be all extravagant.
The internet has eased out the task of planning a trip. The only thing is to keep in mind is that you are there to travel, enjoy, see and learn.
Travelling on a budget and making it to your favorite photography destinations.
Here are 5 tips to help you to travel in budget:
1. Travel Off-season: You might get a little bit less snowfall or a bit more heat, but you will still travel to your desired destination. Travelling off-season helps you save on the accommodation costs and also pinches your pocket less on the transport fares.
2. Skip the Hotels: Your stay doesn't need to be extravagant. You can choose from several home stays or hostels which allow travelers a good and safe lodging at a cheap price.
With the funds you save on stay, you can stretch your vacation funds more.
3. Be a Smart Packer: To save money on baggage learn how to pack smartly. Take only the very necessary things. Don't pack all you own, if you're looking for a budgeted trip.
4. Embrace Public Transport: Buses, trains, sharing cabs come cheap and help you reach your destination smoothly. This helps you to save on your travel budget too!
5. Do not eat away your money: Cheap lunches are easily available in supermarkets. Don't go after very pricy lunches. Even local foods would actually make for a different cuisine for you to taste.
In a budgeted travel trip, there are many things you should consider and keep in check.